‘Super Delicious Paneer Aloo Chaat’ is a Dish that is specially prepared to satisfy the snack hunger of ‘Pregnant Women.’
During pregnancy, it becomes all the more important to maintain the balance between the healthy nutrients and the food cravings. Most pregnant women crave for spicy foods (‘chat’ being the most popular one!), but it is unhealthy for them to have street foods. So, what is the solution?
Here is the solution for such food cravings, keeping in mind the availability of healthy nutrients along with the super taste.
Total time: 25 minutes
- 400 grams paneer
- 400 grams boiled potatoes (small)
- Small piece of ginger (about 1-inch), minced
- 450 grams boiled green peas
- 6 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chat masala
- 5 tbsp olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania leaves)
- Salt according to taste
- Cut the Paneer into cubes and chop the boiled potatoes into medium cubes.
- Put three tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil in a skillet (tava) and heat it over medium flame. Fry the paneer and potato cubes in the heated oil till they become slightly brown in color. Remove them from the skillet and keep aside in a bowl.
- Add the remaining oil in the skillet and heat it for a few seconds. Add the green peas and ginger and cook them till the ginger becomes fragrant.
- Bring back the fried potatoes and paneer to the skillet and add green chillies, lemon juice, chat masala and salt. Toss them well so that the spices are thoroughly mixed with the potatoes, paneer, and peas.
- Place the paneer and aloo chat in the serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander.
The dish will taste best when served hot or warm.