Planning for a vacation spot this winter? A time for lazy afternoons, winter is one of the best seasons to head for a trip. As India is among those countries that experiences each climatic condition, you can find a destination as per your wish. There are places where you can enjoy making a snowman wearing your snow cap while there are those places also where you can lazily enjoy the sun bath and build your sand castle! Let’s find out at a perfect destination to visit this winter where you can burn a fireplace and snuggle with your book.
- Jim Corbett National Park: Do your kids love animals? Wouldn’t it be fun to make them see some real animals instead of just pictures in the book? If yes, then the first destination that you can ever choose is the Jim Corbett National Park. Situated in Nainital district at the foot of Himalayas, it has the most famous reserves of animals across the country. Wild animals will make their appearances straight in front of your eyes in the winter season to fetch the afternoon sunny rays after a foggy night.
- Rajasthan: Rajasthan, the land of deserts, also experiences cold climates. Jaiselmer and Jodhpur are a few of the cities that are frequently visited by the tourists. The palaces and forts along with folk dances of traditional residents residing here is something very enchanting to see. It can really make your kid wonder how strong and deep-rooted the religion, culture and tradition of India is. Also, kids would love watch and ride horses, camels and the gigantic Elephants.
- Kerala: Kerala is the foremost place that I would recommend to those who want to escape the chilling breeze of winter. As the climate is moderate throughout the year, you will hardly feel for pulling the blanket. The backwater tour with the long green trees will really be a very mesmerizing experience for your kids. It would be an adventurous ride for them and you to stay all night on a boat rather than in a concrete house.
- Shimla: The most popular romantic destination, Shimla is completely covered with snow during the winter. The hottest place for coolest season, the city is filled with romantic couples over the year. Even your kids would love enjoying skiing in the snow. Looking them enjoying their best will really make you feel that your plan to take a trip to Shimla was one of the best decisions you could have ever made for your kid to relish.
- Goa: The favorite and the most common vacation spot, Goa is the place for partying late nights and swimming all day long. The electric atmosphere especially during the Christmas Eve cannot be missed. Boat trips to explore dolphins, crocodile and similar natural habitat and enjoying to the tunes of local culture can relax your kids from their tough school routine.
As now you have got to know the top five places where you can enjoy your heart out with your family and kids, do not forget to write to us your experiences if you have ever been here. So what are you waiting for? Replenish the season with excitement and joy by visiting any of the heart-throbbing places mentioned above in an unforgettable trip.
And yes, do not forget to get your camera with you to click some amazing snaps in the falling snow or with tigers! 😉 🙂