All you need is the desire to write!
If you would like to join our team of contributors, or contribute your parenthoodhood experience through an article please follow the steps below:
- Sheerparenting using this link.
- Use the form below to send in your Registered Username (from Step 1 above)
We will get back to you within a day!
You could also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some quick guidelines for contributing writers
- Your article should be unique and original content. We strictly follow a ‘No plagiarism’ policy. Your work need to be unpublished and written exclusively for Sheerparenting.
- You can submit an article simply to express your experience or opinion on a topic relevant to relationships, parenthood and children
- We will need exclusive access to the article for two months from the date of publication; the copyright however stays with you. After that you can post it on your blog/elsewhere, with a note stating the Sheerparenting link where it was first published.
- We don’t need any image to be accompanied with the post as a featured image. However, if you are writing about some recipe or DIY project, please attach an image and include copyright information. Please give due credit to the source by way of caption accompanying the picture or article.
We would be happy to hear from you to discuss potential topics, or to answer your questions.